The purpose of this declaration is to provide you in a simple manner with all the necessary information on the processing of your personal data. "You " are a visitor to the website, " we " are Simpl. SRL in 1083 Brussels.
Through the use of this website, we process:
- Identifying data: surname, first name, e-mail address, IP address of the device you use to visit this website
- Data related to your requests when you use the contact form
- Data related to the pages visited on this site
We do not use any special type of data via this site, such as data relating to health, religious, political or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation or ethnicity.
The data collected is used for the following purposes:
To process your requests: with your consent, when you ask a question via the contact form, to answer your questions, remarks, suggestions.
To protect our infrastructure and your data: the identifiers of the devices that connect to our site are kept, as well as the activity on the site, in order to prevent and investigate "hacking" activities that would endanger the website and your data on it.
To improve our services: visit statistics are kept, anonymously, to improve our website by observing the frequency of page visits.
Your data collected via this site is never transmitted. Statistical data on site use is "anonymised", which makes it impossible to link it to a person. In certain cases, we are obliged by law to pass on this information to the judicial/investigative authorities. Your data is also not stored outside the European Union.
The site visit data is kept for a period of one year. The information provided via the contact form is kept until your request is processed.
The law allows you to:
- Receive clear information about the processing of your data
- Request a rectification of your data
- Obtain a copy of the data (without cost for the first request)
- Request the deletion of the data, insofar as there is no obligation to keep the data
- Request the suspension of the processing of your data (without deletion)
- Withdraw your consent to process your data in the future
These rights are valid for all treatments made by Simpl. SRL. For these requests, please send a letter to the following address: Privacy, Simpl. SRL, 9 rue Joseph Verhasselt, 1083 Brussels.